With just a week to go, preparations are well underway for Car Show Mk2 and it is looking like being another great day.
Over 30 vehicles are booked in, so there is still space for a few more. If you own a vintage, unique, or simply much-loved vehicle that you would like to show off do sign up and bring it along. See this post for booking details.
We have had some fantastic raffle prizes donated, so if you can’t make it on the day and would like to buy a ticket, they are available from reception from today. All proceeds from the raffle – as well as the rest of the day – will be going directly to 1st Lutterworth Scouts.
A huge ‘thank you’ to all of the local people who have donated prizes for the raffle. There’s a fantastic selection (so far!) which includes:
- A photo shoot for your car with Jenny Ogden Photography.
- A £25 voucher for Waitrose/John Lewis from Hills Alarm Systems.
- A £10 voucher to spend at Lutterworth Farmer’s Market – plus 2 free sausage cobs.
- A decorated wine glass and coaster from Nyo, Lutterworth.
- Entry for a family of 5 to Warwick Castle from The Local Rock.
- A tin of biscuits and fudge, with a £5 voucher to spend in Flackies of Lutterworth.
- Vouchers for tickets to Rugby Theatre, donated by a Scout’s family.
- A bottle of Pimms, plus a children’s velcro catch sets, from Morrisons’ Lutterworth branch
- And an MOT test with ourselves – valid for any vehicle that we can test.
There will be bacon cobs on the go from 9:00am, so come up and enjoy one with us while you vote for your Car of the Show!