EDITED 15 AUGUST: REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Thank you for your interest in the Lutterworth Summer Festival Car Show. Details for registering a vehicle are given below but please get in touch if you need any further information.
Date: Sunday 18 August, 2019
Time: 12 noon to 6pm
Venue: Coventry Road Recreation Ground, Lutterworth
(note that the ground is all grass – there will be no hard standing for vehicles)
This event is open to vehicles which are:
- aged 25 years or over (1994 registration or earlier);
- one-offs or particularly unusual models of any age;
- not just cars. Bikes, trikes, vans and other motorised vehicles are eligible.
Please ask if unsure whether your vehicle qualifies.
The event is free to enter but, as in previous years, we are fundraising for Lutterworth Scouts. Therefore, donations are requested for your space. We’ll also be offering light refreshments for exhibitors which, again, will be subject to a small donation. Other food and drink will be available from festival vendors.
Before registering, please make sure you have read the conditions of booking below.
All registrations should be submitted by 10th 14th August to Lutterworth MOT Centre, either: in person or by post to Lutterworth MOT Centre, 5 Turnpike Close, Lutterworth, LE17 4YB (download/print your form here); by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; online by filling in the form below.
Please note: late entries and vehicles not registered will not be accepted at the event.[BOOKING FORM REMOVED]
Conditions of booking
- Vehicles are brought to the event at the owner’s risk and must be appropriately insured.
- Vehicles must be securely braked while standing and not left running when not attended by the owner or their representative.
- Organisers reserve the right to inspect vehicles and take note of their condition on arrival.
- The event runs from 12 noon to 6pm. Vehicles should arrive between 10.45 and 11.30am and will be accompanied into place before the event opens to visitors. Late arrivals are not guaranteed entry.
- Vehicles will leave at 5.30pm (to avoid incoming vehicles for stallholders packing away). Please inform one of the organisers upon entry if you will need to leave before 5.30pm so that your vehicle can be positioned close to an exit. Please wait for an organiser to accompany you off site when you leave.
- Owners leaving the site while vehicles are left on display are asked to leave keys with a member of the organiser’s team, or with a person known to the owner who will remain on site.
- Pitches are free of charge; however, this is a fundraising event and a minimum donation of £5 is suggested.
- If you have registered for a place but can no longer attend, please let the organisers know by telephone on 01455 557001 or by email to email@example.com.
- By submitting this form, vehicle owners confirm acceptance of these conditions.