Thank you for your interest in the Lutterworth Summer Festival Car Show. Details for registering a vehicle are given below but please get in touch if you need any further information.
Date: Sunday 18 August, 2019
Time: 12 noon to 6pm
Venue: Coventry Road Recreation Ground, Lutterworth
(note that the ground is all grass – there will be no hard standing for vehicles)
This event is open to vehicles which are:
- aged 25 years or over (1994 registration or earlier);
- one-offs or particularly unusual models of any age;
- not just cars. Bikes, trikes, vans and other motorised vehicles are eligible.
Please ask if unsure whether your vehicle qualifies.
The event is free to enter but, as in previous years, we are fundraising for Lutterworth Scouts. Therefore, donations are requested for your space. We’ll also be offering light refreshments for exhibitors which, again, will be subject to a small donation. Other food and drink will be available from festival vendors.
Before registering, please make sure you have read the conditions of booking below.
All registrations should be submitted by 10th August to Lutterworth MOT Centre, either:
- in person or by post to Lutterworth MOT Centre, 5 Turnpike Close, Lutterworth, LE17 4YB (download/print your form here);
- by email to email@example.com ;
- online by filling in the form below.
Please note: late entries and vehicles not registered will not be accepted at the event.